Maple Rock Pedalboards branded products may be returned within 30 business days of receiving the product. Original shipping charges are non-refundable and the customer pays the shipping on returned items. Be sure to pack the items well and choose a shipping option that provides tracking information and shipping insurance to ensure we receive the product. Returned products must be in original condition and include a copy of the original invoice, all original packaging, manuals, and warranty cards. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Refunds are processed within 5 business days of receiving and inspecting the products. Refunds are processed using the original payment method (refund to credit card or PayPal.) Orders originally shipped with free shipping will have the cost of shipping deducted from their refund.
- Returns after 30 business days will not be accepted. No exceptions.
- Returns may be refused or a restocking fee of up to 20% may be applied if the product is not returned in the appropriate condition.
- No returns on any clearance items, custom orders, special orders, or products with custom embroidery on it.
- No returns from Dealer Accounts
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs and we recommend that you use a service with tracking and/or insurance.
- Maple Rock Pedalboards is not responsible for items lost during return shipping, items returned due to wrong shipping address provided by client, or refusal of duties, taxes, or import charges.