Become a Maple Rock Dealer
The Maple Rock Advantage
If you are a retail dealer, here are just a few reasons to choose Maple Rock Pedalboards as your supplier:
- Competitive dealer pricing on our entire catalogue
- Sales and marketing materials available
- No minimum order requirements
- Freedom to choose your own inventory, and the products you wish to sell in your store
- Ability to take custom orders for your customers, and have them brought to you for pick up, or drop shipped directly to your customer
- Hastle free warranty coverage on all our products. Maple Rock Pedalboards handles ALL warranty claims, although this is a very rare thing!
- Fast order turnover times and affordable shipping from Ontario, Canada
- No surprise back orders because our website lists our exact inventory
- New products on the horizon, as we have just expanded our operation
- Customers in your area will be steered to your location, and your store will be listed on our dealers page. Your success is our success!
To become a dealer, simply request An Account
To qualify for a dealer account, you must engage in the sale of musical instruments and accessories as a primary business function.
Simply create a regular customer account, then contact us and be sure to include all of your business contact information, a copy of your Master Business Licence (or GST/HST number), and the following:
- Link to your business website
- Link to any active advertising (Forum Activity, Google Business, Kijiji, Yellow Pages, Yelp, etc)
- Link to any related social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
Please allow 1-2 business days for us to review the information you provided. You will receive a confirmation e-mail regarding your approval. Once approved, your wholesale prices will automatically be displayed as long as you are logged in to your customer account.
Please note, there is no free shipping, coupons, MyRewards Program, or sale prices for wholesale orders. If you place an order online and there is a discrepancy in the shipping charges, we will edit and update your invoice to reflect the accurate shipping fees and either issue a payment request or refund for the difference. Your order will be held until the full payment is received.
Contact us to get started today!